1) April 21st starting at 2 pm at the House in the Woods.Come earlier and you can help set up or annoy the one’s who are.
2) 3 pm gathering to get the “State of the Chapter” from the No 1. New Rose
3) Low Country Boil is being catered by The Palms in Newberry.
4) Cost $25/person; $10/student
5) Shrimp is expected to be ready around 4 or thereabouts.
6) Because the food is being catered we have to give them a number by Monday April 16th by 3 pm. At that time we will let the Palms know how many will be attending. Only those who have paid will be included in the headcount.
To save you a place at the table, please print the flyer that was emailed and mail it with a check to the address listed.
Don’t have a printer….Just mail a check with Shrimp Boil in the memo line. DE Alumni, 1532 Harrington St. Newberry, SC 29108
You also can pay with a credit/debit card through PayPal. There is about a 3% charge when you do that, so if you could see fit to add a little to cover. Please indicate on the site the reason you are sending the money. Go to “Pay Dues” Tab
This is a fund raiser for the Chapter, so I hope you will support them and attend the Shrimp Boil. BTW …. the first Shrimp Boil the chapter had was in 1964. It has been a spring tradition since then.